We’ve got the house closing and Azure pickup tomorrow, dinner with a friend on Thursday, and preparing for family to come and stay with us next week. I’m sticking with tried-and-true favorites this week just to save some sanity.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – sheet pan fajitas, ensalada mixta (NK)
- Tuesday – Denver scramble, sautéed spinach
- Wednesday – lazy stuffed cabbage rolls, oven-roasted broccoli
- Thursday – bratwurst, french fries
- Friday – salmon cakes (PP), carrots Vichy, salad with dill dressing (NK)
- Saturday – chicken salad (ATK)
- Sunday – out
- Dessert – watermelon, pineapple
- Ferment – none
- Stock – none
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!