It’s a holiday today, so I allowed myself to be a little late with the meal plan this week.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – grilled burgers, potato salad (ATK), watermelon
- Tuesday – sheet pan fajitas, ensalada mixta (NK)
- Wednesday – mini frittatas, sauteed green beans (ATK), salad
- Thursday – Swedish meatballs, roasted carrots and beets, salad
- Friday – baked lemon butter tilapia, rosemary potatoes (NT), salad
- Saturday – sausage, peppers, and onions; salad
- Sunday – out
- Dessert – we got a lot of fruit from Costco last week, so nothing extra
- Ferment – kombucha
- Stock – none
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!