I love this video. If only more people were this nice to bees…and other people, for that matter.
Here are links around the internets that caught my eye this week for your leisurely weekend.
- Rethinking Sleep – B has never slept through the night, which means I haven’t had eight hours of uninterrupted sleep in over two years. Studies like this give me a little encouragement that maybe this isn’t such a bad thing.
- make your own positivity jar – I love this idea!
- Beyond the Seven Year Itch – E and I will be celebrating eight years of marriage in a few months and there are quite a few things that resonated with me in this post. It gives me hope for our future.
- Get Bacon in Every Bite of Your BLT with the Basket Weaving Technique – I don’t think there’s anything more perfect than bacon….except maybe a basket of bacon.
- Do Healthy Kids Get Sick? – B’s sicknesses in his short two years have amounted to two random fevers with no other symptoms, and two colds, the second of which he’s battling now. I know kids get sick, but I couldn’t help but feel like I failed him somehow. This made me feel a little better.