This is the very best way I’ve found to make roasted pumpkin puree. It’s absolutely fool-proof and makes a fantastic puree. Just in time for pumpkin dessert season. 🙂
Here are links around the internets that caught my eye this week for your leisurely weekend.
- A Little Encouragement – All of this.
- Help for the weary… – This is so good to keep in mind. I know I definitely stress about what B eats.
- walking the rock walls – I have a strange infatuation with old things despite also having a strange fear of old things. I think a place like this would be fascinating. But also scary.
- Is the BRATY Diet Compatible with Real Food? – I really could’ve used this a few weeks ago.
- Probiotic Pills vs. Fermented Food – This really makes me want to start pounding cabbage for sauerkraut, even though I hate it. Maybe I’ve just never had any good sauerkraut?