Here are links around the internets that caught my eye this week for your leisurely weekend.
- Encouragement for the Weary Work-At-Home Mama – Even if you don’t work at home, you’re probably a weary mama. But this was particularly good for me to read.
- When your temper scares you — some suggestions for defusing – My temper can be bad. Very bad. I knew this going into parenting, but only through parenting did I realize how much my temper doesn’t have to be an entity unto itself and that I can control it. In some ways, it’s been really hard and in some ways it’s been really liberating.
- and on that note….. Poem: Capitulation.
- My Plate and Schools….What We Did in Response! – ♥
- It’s Not Okay to Yell at Your Kids – “But what I’m realizing this year is that sometimes I need a little less camaraderie, a little less, ‘Ugh, I just lost it with my kids too,’ and a little more of someone standing up and saying, ‘Yes, it happens to the best of us. Yes, there’s forgiveness and grace. But no, it’s not okay.'”