It seems I’m light on content these days, but my recent recipe collection post appears to have been at least somewhat interesting as views skyrocketed on that post, so I’ve decided to bring back my meal plans. Also: I’ve been awful at meal planning these days (or, at least, following through with the meal plan) and for some reason I feel that if I post each week in a public place, I’ll somehow, magically, actually cook. I guess time will tell.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe.
Here’s this week!
- Monday – Salisbury steak, skillet-braised green beans (ATK), salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Tuesday – Spanish omelet, curry-roasted cauliflower (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), braised spinach with lemon (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Wednesday – crockpot beef stew, garden herb biscuits, salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Thursday – slow cooker roast chicken and gravy (also in the picture above), mashed potatoes, salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Friday – leftovers/Waldorf chicken salad (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – something from Organic Dish
- Breakfast – two eggs for B and me (E is on his own), banana, avocado, frozen blueberries, homemade raw milk yogurt, and fermented cod liver oil
- Lunch – B and I alternate hot dogs, pastured eggs, raw milk cheese, potato or butternut squash soup, and leftovers along with a veggie side and some kind of fruit for dessert
- Snacks – raisins, kombucha, kale chips, and “granilla” (aka. cardamom spiced grain-free granola from Healthy Snacks To Go)
You can see my master list of recipes that are currently in rotation here. Quite a few of my recipes come from the Nourished Kitchen weekly meal plans, which I absolutely love. They’re a great way to get into traditional cooking! I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday.