So last week’s plan was a bust due to the fact that one or more of us has been sick at any given time this week (and continue to be), but we won’t dwell on that. It’s time for turkey!
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – Salisbury steak, spaghetti squash au gratin, salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Tuesday – breaded fish, tartar sauce (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), roasted carrots and beets (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), salad
- Wednesday – out
- Thursday (Thanksgiving) – grilled turkey (ATK – E decided he wanted to grill it so no turkey roasting for me), mashed potatoes, gravy (I’ll use chicken stock to make a reduction sauce for gravy since we won’t have pan drippings), grain-free green bean casserole (BB – free paleo holiday recipes!), Stovetop Stuffing substitute (BTAB), grain-free pumpkin pie with raw whipped cream
- Friday – Spanish omelet, braised spinach with lemon (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Saturday – mushroom cacciatore from Organic Dish/leftovers
- Sunday – caveman chili (never got around to making this last week), salad
- Dessert – (see Thanksgiving)
- Ferment – none
- Stock – none
You can see my master list of recipes that are currently in rotation here. I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it! AND, starting this Friday, you can get half off a yearly subscription for Plan to Eat, which brings it to $19.50 (or $1.60 per month)!