Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!
I haven’t done one of these in a while, but B’s tastes don’t change all that often. I like to look back on these posts, though, to see what he was into at a given age. 🙂 He turned two years and nine months old this month and these are the things that tickle his fancy right now.
- Melissa & Doug Swivel Bridge Train Set – “Doing” train set continues to be B’s favorite activity. We picked this up for him a few months ago to add to his other Melissa & Doug set and his Ikea sets and I think his train-building life is now complete….though I’m sure we’ll be collecting more parts as time goes by since he seems to love it so much.
- Tinted lens sunglasses – E is kind of obsessed with sunglasses and always has to have at least one pair on him. He somehow lost all of them a few months ago, so he took B to Target to get a new pair and they both left with shades. B’s were some kind of red, Lightning McQueen monstrosities that I kind of sort of hoped would accidentally get crushed or lost. I picked these up at Gap as an alternative and they’ve been a hit so far. 🙂
- The Berenstain Bears Storybook Treasury – We got this several months ago and it has quickly become one of B’s favorite books. Somehow he seems to have picked up an imaginary friend named “Bear” since we got this book who likes to float near the ceiling while we eat supper and shows up whenever B is upset, or bored, or really whenever. Creepiness aside, it’s kind of a fun trip down memory lane for E and I to read this book as we had the Berenstain Bears when we were little as well.
- KEEN Newport H2 Sandal – He refuses to wear any other shoes since we picked these up last weekend. This is a good thing as they weren’t cheap, but they’re so worth it.
- Seeds Family Worship: Power of Encouragement – The first Bible verse B memorized was Psalm 55:22. We haven’t done that verse in months, but he still sings this song at different times like when he’s supposed to be falling asleep for his nap. 🙂
Anyone else out there with toddlers who are obsessed with the Berenstain Bears? 🙂