The bundle is finally here! I’ve been helping with this for the last few weeks, which has proved to be a busy time, but honestly, I do think these are worth it as you get so many ebooks for such a little price. I know there are bundle sales throughout the year, especially recently as the popularity of this concept seems to be growing, but I like to just get it all in one big batch. Then, when I happen to see an ebook mentioned somewhere later on, or I just want to see if I have an ebook covering a particular topic, I just pull up my little ebook library (which has grown exponentially this year with these two sales) to see if it’s there. Usually, it is. 🙂
As always, there are specific books that appeal to me (particularly cookbooks….I seem to be addicted), and this one is no different. Here are a few that caught my eye when I first pulled up the spreadsheet that listed the books that would be offered:
- Breakfast Revolution – Okay, I’m a little biased on this one as I work with Beth, the woman who wrote the book, but I think my current breakfast situation can be described as a “rut,” so I think this one will be good for me (not to mention E and B as well). 🙂
- Wholesome Comfort – I’m a sucker for comfort food and this book contains a lot of grain-free dishes!
- Easy & Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes Cookbook – This one had me at slow cooker.
- 15-Minute Freezer Recipes Cookbook – I so wish I could get more into freezer cooking. It’s been a lot of work in the past, but definitely worth it when I needed something quick.
- Fresh: Nourishing Salads for All Seasons – My husband is kind of obsessed with salad, so I can see this being a good addition to my cookbook collection.
- Dehydrating – Wardee is one of my favorite bloggers out there and I have a dehydrator, so this just seems like a good combination. 🙂
- 40 Real Food Weekly Menu Plan Ideas Packet – I’m usually a sucker for anything that has the words “menu plan” in the title.
- My Buttered Life: Personal Care edition – I have two of her other ebooks and I have used the recipes several times. I love homemade skincare stuff. 🙂
- A Beginner’s Guide to Assembling a Natural Medicine Cabinet – Right now I rely on a lot of arnica, apple cider vinegar, and band aids to cure common ailments. I think I need a few more ideas.
- Herbal Adventures: A Pocket Guide of Seasonal Natural Remedies – This goes along with the last one. We don’t get sick often, but it would be nice to have some options when we do!
- The Refresh Book – Because there probably isn’t an aspect of my life that couldn’t use a little refreshing.
- The UnWired Mom – I was actually tempted to buy this one when she was doing the challenge, but didn’t for whatever reason (probably distracted by Facebook or something…). I’m glad it’s part of the bundle now. 🙂
- Love Your Mayhem – Because sometimes it’s just hard to be a mom.
- Winter Nature Study – Outdoor Hour Challenge – I have a hard time getting B outside sometimes as we don’t have a yard, so it takes some work. But I like things like this to give me a goal, especially during the winter.
And the bonus offers are fantastic. My favorites include:
- Plan to Eat – A free 4-month membership! Meal planning would be so much more difficult without this!
- Wise Choice Market – A $15 credit for anything in the store. Soaked nut butters and traditionally-made stock? Yes please.
You can find a full listing of all the books here, as well as details all of the bonus sponsor items, and “Coffee Table Conversations” (a new item added to this bundle!). If you want to skip all that and just buy it, you can do so by clicking the button below!