Life is just…..life right now. I know. I’m deep. Here’s some food for you to read about.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – cheesy sausage with spinach baked ramekin eggs (BR), skillet-braised green beans (ATK)
- Tuesday – meat sauce, brown rice pasta, salad with italian dressing (BTAB)
- Wednesday – Organic Dish
- Thursday – salmon cakes, creamy dill dressing (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), braised spinach (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), roasted carrots
- Friday – spice-rubbed leg quarters (MAAC), roasted beets, salad with italian dressing (BTAB)
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – steak, roasted new potatoes with garlic, lemon, and oregano (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
You can see my master list of recipes that are currently in rotation here, a list of places where I buy my food here, and a guide for buying kitchen equipment here. I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!