Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!
How is this month halfway through? I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – leek fritata, apricot compote (from the Nourishing Traditions Monday night meal suggestion)
- Tuesday – grilled steak, peppers and onions (NT)
- Wednesday – roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, garlic spinach
- Thursday – out
- Friday – breaded fish, carrots vichy
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup
- Dessert – no bake coconut snowballs (never got around to making these last week)
- Ferment – yogurt, kombucha
- Stock – chicken
You can see my master list of recipes that are currently in rotation here, a list of places where I buy my food here, and a guide for buying kitchen equipment here. I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Like the recipes I find? Follow my food board on Pinterest!