Here are links around the internets that caught my eye this week for your leisurely weekend.
- What to reject when you’re expecting: 10 procedures to think twice about during your pregnancy – Hooray for Consumer Reports!
- Slay the Sugar Monster in Four Doable Steps – We’re probably between steps three and four at this point, though we do sometimes splurge on Alden’s ice cream instead of making our own. We’re striving to get better, though.
- 31 Days of Unplugged Play – I’m looking forward to this series as we’re sticking to non-battery-powered entertainment for B and new ideas are always good!
- Like Christmas Morning – I LOVE this idea! Who wants to be my box pal?
- Free Grain Free Holiday Feast E-Cookbook – We’re eliminating a lot more grains and sugar from our diet (contrary to what the picture above would suggest ), so this came at a great time!