This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I’m a little late this week, but it’s Christmas, so I’ll accept that as a valid excuse. 🙂
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – out (this wasn’t planned….it just sort of happened)
- Tuesday – tacos, fried peppers and onions
- Wednesday – chicken wings with blue cheese, carrots, and celery; kale chips
- Thursday – poached salmon with butter sauce, roasted carrots and beets, salad
- Friday – brisket pot roast, rosemary potatoes (NT), pan-braised green beans (ATK), salad
- Saturday – club sandwiches, leftovers
- Sunday – eggy onion breakfast bread, roasted acorn squash with maple butter sauce, salad
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday.
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!