This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
E starts weaning himself off the Chris Kresser diet this week which means he gets to have butter and potatoes again….which also means that cooking will start to get a little easier for me. 🙂 I also started doing Bountiful Baskets again after a several-month break, so our weekly meal plan required a little creative effort on my part.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – Irishman’s omelet (ITC), pureed roasted parsnips, salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Tuesday – lazy stuffed cabbage rolls, salad
- Wednesday – roast chicken, roasted carrots with parsley butter
- Thursday – garlic beef stew and savory cauliflower mash, salad
- Friday – braised cod provencal (ATK), roasted beets, salad
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – chicken wings with carrots, celery, and blue cheese; baked potatoes
- Dessert – cinnamon-roasted pears (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Ferment – yogurt, kombucha
- Stock – none
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!