This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – Spanish omelet, roasted broccoli, salad with ranch
- Tuesday – chicken paprikash (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), Hungarian cucumber salad (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Wednesday – grilled steak, colcannon, salad
- Thursday – chicken Waldorf salad (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Friday – lemon butter cod, carrots vichy, salad
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – Swedish meatballs, pan-braised green beans (ATK)
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!