I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – hazelnut and almond flour fish sticks (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), tartar sauce (2/3 mayo, 1/3 relish), french fries
- Tuesday – paleo oven-fried chicken, skillet-braised green beans (ATK)
- Wednesday – taco salad, peppers and onions
- Thursday – slow cooker hash brown breakfast casserole, roasted acorn squash (G)
- Friday – out
- Saturday – club sandwiches (my husband’s specialty 🙂 ), chips
- Sunday – Organic Dish
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!