There are a few repeats this week as last week was a bit of a hectic one trying to get our house on the market. Hopefully we don’t have to deal with that for much longer!
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – cheesy sausage with spinach baked ramekin eggs (BR), sautéed spinach, roasted spaghetti squash
- Tuesday – one-pan honey garlic chicken and veggies, sautéed cherry tomatoes (ATK), salad
- Wednesday – tacos, peppers and onions
- Thursday – sausage and potato casserole, braised green beans (ATK), salad
- Friday – baked cod with creamy dill dressing (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), carrots Vichy, salad
- Saturday – hamburgers, french fries
- Sunday – out
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!