This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I asked last week for feedback about keeping the meal plans on the site. I got some response, but thought I might throw something out in an actual meal plan post. 🙂 So…. do you want to see the meal plans continue? Or do you skip over these posts? Let me know in the comments!
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – Irishman’s omelet, salad
- Tuesday – Swiss steak, parsleyed turnips (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), pan-braised green beans (ATK)
- Wednesday – Tandoori chicken thighs (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), Saag (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), coconut-coriander cauliflower rice (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Thursday – tacos, fried peppers and onions
- Friday – lemon butter cod, garlic roasted carrots, salad
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – chicken wings with bleu cheese, carrots, and celery; baked potatoes (NT)
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday.
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!