So I took a week off while we closed on the old house, recovered from a bad hail storm (still waiting to see the insurance adjuster as all of our neighbors were hit hard with several of them losing windows in their cars and houses), had some family stay with us for a few days, dealt with some health issues (got good news!), and finished quite a few client projects. I’m also trying to get B’s curriculum done for the fall and doing more unpacking (we bought some new furniture, including a new desk for me – no more closet workspace!). It’s been a busy few weeks, but I feel like that’s par for the course anymore. I’m thankful that we finally have a week where we have nothing planned, especially with the heat wave that’s making its way through the area.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe.
- Monday – tacos, peppers and onions
- Tuesday – sausage and potato casserole, oven-roasted frozen broccoli, salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Wednesday – cheesy sausage with spinach baked ramekin eggs (BR), sautéed spinach
- Thursday – slow cooker roast chicken and gravy, skillet potatoes and green beans, salad
- Friday – poached salmon with Irish butter sauce, roasted beets and carrots, salad
- Saturday – chicken salad (TNC), fruit
- Sunday – out
- Lunch – BBQ chicken burrito bowls
- Dessert – banana cream tart (EGFB)
- Ferment – yogurt, kombucha
- Stock – chicken beef
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!