This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. I am also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – fried eggs, yam fries, roasted zucchini with garlic
- Tuesday – Greek-style meatballs with tzatziki sauce, Greek salad
- Wednesday – better butter chicken, curry-roasted cauliflower (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Thursday – leftovers
- Friday – cod with creamy dill sauce (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), roasted carrots
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – grilled steak, pan-braised green beans (ATK), salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!18
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!