Well, after a 2-day delay, E is home. Yay! Because his trip last week was pretty last-minute, I improvised on some meals so you’ll see some duplicates here.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. New recipes are indicated by a *. Here’s this week:
- Monday – chicken broccoli casserole*, sautéed cherry tomatoes (ATK)
- Tuesday – cheesy sausage with spinach baked ramekin eggs (BR), sautéed spinach
- Wednesday – Swedish meatballs, rosemary potatoes (NT), salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Thursday – roasted spaghetti squash with sausage and kale, roasted herb sweet potato bites
- Friday – baked cod with creamy dill dressing (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), carrots Vichy (NT), salad
- Saturday – pan-fried burgers, french fries, salad
- Sunday – out
- Dessert – peach cobbler breakfast bars (EGFB)
- Ferment – kombucha (I’m having friends over this week for a kombucha “party” where I’ll teach them to make kombucha 🙂 )
- Stock – chicken
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!