The garlic cauliflower “mashed potatoes” from last week’s plan were actually a success! B LOVED them and E didn’t mind them, so it passed the strenuous Humble family taste tests. We’d still all prefer good, old-fashioned, real mashed potatoes, but when you have an extra head of cauliflower (or five pounds of it in your freezer….just sayin…..), this will definitely satisfy.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – tacos, fried peppers (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Tuesday – bratwurst with kale (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), pan-braised green beans (ATK)
- Wednesday – leek fritata, sautéed spinach
- Thursday – roast chicken, mashed potatoes, salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Friday – hazelnut and almond flour fish sticks (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), roasted beets
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – egg drop soup (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
You can see my master list of recipes that are currently in rotation here, a list of places where I buy my food here, and a guide for buying kitchen equipment here. I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Like the recipes I find? Follow my food board on Pinterest!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday.
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!