This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Things have been a little hairy over the last few weeks in various ways, especially work. (This is why you’re only seeing meal plan posts….sorry, folks!) In particular, I’ve been helping with a new digital photography bundle sale that had me drooling over several of the ebooks and resources included.
It’s definitely worth checking out if you’d like to improve your photo-taking skills!
Otherwise, things are status quo. We’re going to try to go camping this week. Try being the most important word in that sentence. We’ll see if it actually happens!
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – root vegetable hash with (fried) eggs
- Tuesday – wings with blue cheese, carrots, & celery; baked potatoes (NT)
- Wednesday – bratwurst, peppers & onions
- Thursday – out
- Friday – lemon butter cod, carrots vichy
- Saturday – beef pot roast with red wine & thyme (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), pan-braised green beans (ATK)
- Sunday – leftovers/kielbasa & swiss sandwiches
- Dessert – s’mores 🙂
- Ferment – kombucha
- Stock – none
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!