I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – sausage and leek egg casserole, peppers and onions
- Tuesday – slow cooker roast chicken and gravy, mashed potatoes (this post completely randomly has one of my pictures in it…kind of made my day when I found it 🙂 )
- Wednesday – hazelnut and almond flour fish sticks (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans – funny story about this: I made this last week but when I went to take the Pyrex dish from the oven, it literally exploded, causing glass and fish to fly everywhere, so I’m trying again this week), creamy dill dressing (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), sautéed spinach
- Thursday – Moussaka, Hungarian cucumber salad (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Friday – potato soup, Yorkshire puddings, salad with Irish dressing (ITC)
- Saturday – Organic Dish
- Sunday – bratwurst, carrots Vichy
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday.
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!