Last week was a mess in terms of meals. C has been having a lot of sleep issues lately and I had some big projects needing to be done for work, both of which make for one tired mama who doesn’t feel much like sticking to the meal plan. I tried to go a little easier this week…..
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – grilled steaks, sautéed mushrooms, baked potatoes (NT), salad with basic dressing (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans) (E didn’t cook yesterday, so he’s making up for it today)
- Tuesday – savory baked chicken legs (PP), roasted beets
- Wednesday – spinach soufflé (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), carrots Vichy
- Thursday – tacos, peppers and onions
- Friday – baked cod with cream and bay leaves (ITC), roasted broccoli (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Saturday – out
- Sunday (E cooks!) – club sandwiches, potato chips, pickles
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it! If you have a Plan to Eat account, feel free to add me as a friend!
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!