This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
How is it August already?
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – paleo almond chicken fingers, roasted broccoli, salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Tuesday – Irishman’s omelet (ITC), roasted cauliflower
- Wednesday – beef pot roast with red wine and thyme (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), rosemary potatoes, salad
- Thursday – roasted spaghetti squash with sausage and kale, salad
- Friday – twice laid (ITC – it’s a mixture of flaked fish and potatoes fried in butter or lard), roasted carrots with parsley butter
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – tacos
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!