Saturday marked one month since E’s lay-off. How does time go so quickly anymore? I’m finding it especially hard to believe that in about two weeks, I will have a 4-year-old boy. Sigh.
There’s really nothing new to report under the sun. I’m plugging away at my VA job, as usual, and E got some consulting work, so he’s been doing that as well as looking into classes to add a few more initials after his name. It feels like we’re in a holding pattern right now…..the future is just right there, slightly beyond our reach. What do we do to get it closer?
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – potato soup (ITC) with shredded raw cheese, salad with Italian dressing (BTAB) (E is feeling a little under the weather today, so I made comfort food)
- Tuesday – chicken Waldorf salad (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Wednesday – leek fritata, roasted beets
- Thursday – club sandwiches (E is a master at these), french fries
- Friday – chicken paprikash (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), Hungarian cucumber salad (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – pizza & wings (in honor of the start of football season and the Bills playing!)
You can see my master list of recipes that are currently in rotation here, a list of places where I buy my food here, and a guide for buying kitchen equipment here. I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Like the recipes I find? Follow my food board on Pinterest!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday.
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!