This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – egg & sausage sandwiches, braised spinach
- Tuesday – beef pot roast with red wine & thyme (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), rosemary potatoes, salad with ranch
- Wednesday – garlic thyme chicken, roasted beets & carrots
- Thursday – out/leftovers
- Friday – cod poached in court bouillon, sautéed cherry tomatoes (ATK)
- Saturday – grilled steak, sweet potato dollars
- Sunday – meat sauce
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!