This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – fried eggs with cheese, peppers and onions, salad with ranch dressing
- Tuesday – Swedish meatballs, roasted asparagus (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), salad
- Wednesday – chicken paprikash (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), Hungarian cucumber salad (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Thursday – out/leftovers
- Friday – salmon cakes (PP), roasted beets and carrots
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – bratwurst, french fries, sauerkraut (NT)
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it! If you’ve been thinking about signing up for Plan to Eat, you can take advantage of their Black Friday sale coming up next week when they offer yearly subscriptions for $20 instead of $40. This is when I always renew my subscription. 🙂
Linked on Menu Plan Monday.
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!