This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Today is the last day to get in on the Plan to Eat annual Black Friday sale! Get a new subscription or renew your current subscription (regardless of when it expires) for 50% off the regular price! This is when I always renew mine. 🙂
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – Spanish omelet, roasted acorn squash with maple butter, salad
- Tuesday – tacos, peppers and onions
- Wednesday – chicken cacciatore, spinach, salad
- Thursday – beef pot roast with red wine and thyme (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), rosemary potatoes (NT)
- Friday – baked cod with creamy dill dressing (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), roasted beets and carrots, salad (never got around to this last week)
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – garlic chicken soup, salad (and any leftovers)
- Dessert – gingerbread cookies (trying a new recipe from my friend Kelly 🙂 )
- Ferment – kombucha
- Stock – chicken
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!