This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Meal planning has been a little more challenging in recent weeks as E is doing Chris Kresser’s Paleo Cure which means all dairy, potatoes, sugar (any kind), grains, etc. are out. I’ve been relying on a lot of our default primal recipes with some modifications, which has been good but also challenging. I’m impressed, though, with how well he’s stuck to it and we’re both impressed with the health results he’s seen. It’s definitely making me take a second look at my own food choices (especially sugar….yikes).
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – Shepherd’s Pie with Cauliflower Purée (sans the corn and coconut milk instead of cream), salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Tuesday – chicken paprikash (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), Hungarian cucumber salad (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), salad
- Wednesday – tomato-basil baked ramekin eggs (sans the cream and parmesan) (BR), garlic roasted carrots, salad
- Thursday – out
- Friday – baked cod with creamy will sauce (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), sautéed cherry tomatoes (ATK), salad
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – burgers, sweet potato fries
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!