This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. I am also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I’ve been busy with work and life has just been kind of…..meh……so I apologize for my absence lately. Hopefully you didn’t miss me too much. 🙂
I’ve decided to change things up a little here (again) and remove the weekly meal plans from the homepage (again). You can find a link to the most recent one in the sidebar over there after this week. I announced that I was going to do this several months ago but then changed my mind as I’m prone to do. Now I’m changing my mind again. 🙂 I would make a horrible politician (my complete lack of people skills would probably also be an issue….).
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – shepherd’s pie (with leftover roast beef from last week) (WC), salad with ranch dressing
- Tuesday – cheesy sausage with spinach backed ramekin eggs (BR), Hungarian cucumber salad (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Wednesday – bratwurst with kale, sweet potato dollars (NT)
- Thursday – salmon cakes, dill dressing (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), roasted beets and carrots
- Friday – Thai beef salad (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), Thai coconut iced tea (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – herb roasted chicken thighs with potatoes, pan-braised green beans (ATK)
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!