Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!
I need to start coming up with more side dishes as the same ones week-in and week-out are getting a little old. Fortunately, it’s finally growing season here in Colorado so I don’t have to look far for inspiration! Another goal: NT has a meal suggestion for each night of the week in the sidebar (along with all the little anecdotes that I love to read). While I definitely don’t see myself making these every night of the week in one week, I’d like to start incorporating them once per week as a bit of a challenge for myself to cook more from the book. I’m so good at making goals, though, and not so good at following through with them. Anyone want to join me in the challenge? 🙂
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – sausage, leek, and egg casserole, braised spinach with lemon (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Tuesday – Paleo pizza casserole (subbing a whole pound of beef for the beef+sausage), salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Wednesday – Organic Dish
- Thursday – chicken paprikash (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), Hungarian cucumber salad (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Friday – roasted cod with tomatoes (never got around to making this last week – from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), carrots Vichy
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – steaks, french fries, salad
You can see my master list of recipes that are currently in rotation here, a list of places where I buy my food here, and a guide for buying kitchen equipment here. I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!