This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases through them as well.
The 5th Annual Build Your Bundle Sale is back, but only for a few days! You’ll find some amazing resources, including the following:
- 20 individual bundles that include homeschooling (by grade levels/themes), homemaking, parenting, Charlotte Mason, and more
- Over 250 products & 128 authors/publishers
- Bigger bundles and lower prices
- Buy 2 and get 1 FREE (individual bundles and Build Your OWN Bundles – see site for details)
- Bundles priced 86%-95% off
- 17 courses/memberships priced 50%-70% off retail (high school science, homeschool conventions/conferences, music courses, full curriculum, and more!)
You only have two days to save – the sale ends 7/18/18!
Hopefully by next weekend, we will no longer own two houses…..hopefully. Everything has gone very smoothly so far with the sale of our old house and our buyer is offering cash, so we don’t have to wait for loan approvals or anything like that. Admittedly, it’s bittersweet for me… I’m glad we’re selling it and for such a great price and to such great people, but at the same time, it’s hard for me to let go. I know it’s for the best and not as if we could’ve lived there forever (not without each one of us slowly going crazy, anyway), but there’s definitely a part of me that’s still a little sad.
Here are links around the internets that caught my eye this week for your leisurely weekend.
Children are People Too. “Children are people. Just little people. No less deserving of respect and acknowledgement than adults. We want them to grow up to be independent, confident adults who know their own worth. So in everything we do, we should give them that feeling.”
You’ve been seeing Africa all wrong. These stunning photos will fix that. “Whether it’s western privilege or something else altogether, we’ve been getting Africa wrong for a really long time. In media, movies, and TV, the western world is guilty of talking about Africa as if it is a homogenous place filled with only war, famine, disease, and large aggressive animals ready to murder. Honestly, it’s become embarrassing.”
Sortdecai Brush Script. Another pretty font available for free download this week only!
Charlotte Mason’s “Ourselves” Quotes (Part 2). “This, for me, is the heart of Charlotte Mason and why I’m choosing to use her methods and ideas to educate my kids. So often in the world of Christian parenting, there is such an emphasis on the sin nature of children and how we must, essentially, beat it out of them. The priority is on obedience above all else and corporal punishment (ie. spanking) is used for even the most minor of infractions which are often, lets face it, just a kid being a kid. This thinking is so wrong (and dangerous) on so many levels, not to mention it’s a pretty horrible way for a child to grow up. We all have the capability to do bad and we all have the capability to do good in equal parts. No single child is more naturally inclined to evil than any other. Why not focus on and encourage the possibility for good rather than trying, at all costs, to eliminate bad behavior?”
The Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle is available right now! The bundle contains 20 superb eBooks and eCourses designed to help you:
- separate fact from fiction as you choose quality herbs and essential oils
- confidently prepare salves, syrups, tinctures, and teas
- properly dilute oils for topical use
- learn blending principles for aromatic use
- incorporate essential oils into easy and effective herbal remedies
- know which herbs are safe for pregnancy, babies and children
- use printables to organize your essential oils for safety and ease of use
- and even create beauty products, herbal baths, and gifts for friends and family
With your bundle, you’ll ALSO receive a special coupon for 50% off bulk herbs and essential oils from Golden Poppy Herbal Apothecary, a full-service apothecary and clinic offering small batch hand-made herbal products to enhance your health and wellbeing.
The combined value of everything in the bundle is well over $400 but you get it all for 92% off! Click here to grab yours!