This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases through them as well.
The 5th Annual Build Your Bundle Sale is back, but only for a few days! You’ll find some amazing resources, including the following:
- 20 individual bundles that include homeschooling (by grade levels/themes), homemaking, parenting, Charlotte Mason, and more
- Over 250 products & 128 authors/publishers
- Bigger bundles and lower prices
- Buy 2 and get 1 FREE (individual bundles and Build Your OWN Bundles – see site for details)
- Bundles priced 86%-95% off
- 17 courses/memberships priced 50%-70% off retail (high school science, homeschool conventions/conferences, music courses, full curriculum, and more!)
You only have two days to save – the sale ends 7/18/18!
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I’m going simple this week as who needs more stress this time of year? Well, really, who needs more stress at any time of the year? 🙂
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – Irishman’s omelet (ITC), green beans with butter and herbs, salad
- Tuesday – beef pot roast with red wine and thyme (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans – didn’t make this last week), roasted beets and carrots, salad
- Wednesday – roasted chicken thighs, roasted acorn squash with maple butter syrup, salad
- Thursday – burgers, steamed veggies, salad
- Friday – salmon cakes (PP), sweet potato dollars, salad
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – potato soup, brown bread, salad
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!