This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases through them as well.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
The 2015 Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle is being offered one last time during a 2-day flash sale starting today. Click the image below to check out some great ebooks and bonuses (including meal plans and a class on fermentation)!
We’re planning a quiet, easy week after a pretty crazy few days around Christmas. On the way home from a very early morning trip to the airport the day after Christmas, E was in a car accident that we think may have totaled his truck and left him with a nasty gash on his head as well as a pretty sore neck. I’m so thankful it wasn’t worse than it was as it really could’ve been.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – bratwurst, baked kale chips, roasted acorn squash with maple butter sauce
- Tuesday – chef’s salad (ATK), sautéed cherry tomatoes (ATK)
- Wednesday – moussaka, Hungarian cucumber salad (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Thursday – easy roast chicken, rosemary potatoes (NT), salad
- Friday – poached salmon with Irish butter sauce (never got around to this last week), roasted beets and carrots, salad
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – garlic chicken soup, grain-free brown bread rolls, salad
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!