This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases through them as well.
The 5th Annual Build Your Bundle Sale is back, but only for a few days! You’ll find some amazing resources, including the following:
- 20 individual bundles that include homeschooling (by grade levels/themes), homemaking, parenting, Charlotte Mason, and more
- Over 250 products & 128 authors/publishers
- Bigger bundles and lower prices
- Buy 2 and get 1 FREE (individual bundles and Build Your OWN Bundles – see site for details)
- Bundles priced 86%-95% off
- 17 courses/memberships priced 50%-70% off retail (high school science, homeschool conventions/conferences, music courses, full curriculum, and more!)
You only have two days to save – the sale ends 7/18/18!
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – Irishman’s omelet (ITC), sautéed spinach
- Tuesday – meat sauce, salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Wednesday – sheet pan fajitas, ensalada mixta (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Thursday – bratwurst, roasted herb sweet potato bites
- Friday – fish fillets Italiano, french green beans with butter and herbs
- Saturday – steak, potato salad (ATK)
- Sunday – out
- Lunch for E – pasta salad with tuna
- Dessert – none planned
- Ferment – none planned
- Stock – none planned
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!