This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases through them as well.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Christmas, people, is next week. NEXT WEEK. I’m honestly not one to get caught up in the stress of the season….until the last minute when I realize Christmas is next week and I haven’t bought a single Christmas present yet. Eep. So this week is easier meals because I have a feeling I’m going to be a little busy. 🙂
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. My weekly meal plan for this week includes:
- Monday – cheesy sausage with spinach baked ramekin eggs (BR), roasted acorn squash with maple butter sauce, salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Tuesday – Swiss steak, pan-braised green beans (ATK), salad
- Wednesday – almond flour chicken fingers (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), carrots Vichy, salad
- Thursday – meat sauce, roasted spaghetti squash with herbs, salad
- Friday – poached salmon with Irish butter sauce (ITC), sweet potato dollars, salad
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – beef pot roast with red wine and thyme (one of these weeks, I will actually make this 🙂 ), rosemary potatoes (NT)
- Dessert – gingerbread cookies, chocolate pie
- Ferment – kombucha, pickles (I got my Pickle Pipes this week, so I’m trying something new!)
- Stock – chicken
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday.
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!