This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I spent some time this weekend adding all of the Nourishing Traditions menus for each day of the week into the menus section of Plan to Eat (I know – I have some crazy exciting weekends). A few months ago, I had every intention of planning one per week and that idea, as so many things do these days, fell by the wayside, so I’m hoping this helps. I’ve also been slowly adding all of my Nourished Kitchen weekly meal plans into the menus as well. It’s a handy little tool, actually. I didn’t really understand how to use it when they first introduced it, but I’m really liking it now.
Our tenth wedding anniversary is on Thursday….TEN YEARS! How did that happen? I find myself saying that a lot in recent years… became a mom – HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? (ahem) Had a second baby – HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? (you’d think I’d have figured that out the first time) Married ten years – HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? Basically, how is life happening? How am I “suddenly” an adult? But also, how is everything going by so quickly?
And how is it that some days go by s o s l o w l y?
Anyway, enough mental ruminating.
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – Spanish omelet, sauteed spinach
- Tuesday – Italian meatloaf, roasted squash with Parmesan and herbs
- Wednesday – roast chicken (NT), root vegetable mash (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Thursday – leftovers/out
- Friday – salmon with sun-dried tomato sauce (NT), root vegetable latkes (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Saturday – out
- Sunday – chicken wings, brats, kale chips
- Dessert – ginger spice cookies (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans)
- Ferment – yogurt, kombucha
- Stock – chicken beef
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it (and you can try it FREE for 30 days!)!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday.
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!