This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases through them as well.
So, in my recent reader survey (thank you to those who responded!), about half of you said you’d like me to bring the meal plans back (while the other half of you were indifferent). Being the people-pleaser that I am, I’m bring them back. 🙂
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – cheesy sausage with spinach backed ramekin eggs (BR), spinach
- Tuesday – meat sauce, dinner rolls (WG), salad with Italian dressing (BTAB)
- Wednesday – one pan honey garlic chicken and veggies, salad
- Thursday – sausage, peppers, and onions; salad
- Friday – poached salmon with Irish butter sauce, sauteed cherry tomatoes (ATK), salad
- Saturday – steak (we’re doing a lot more grilling now that we don’t have to go downstairs to the garage to get to the grill!), rosemary potatoes
- Sunday – out
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!