This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases through them as well.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Just a heads up that Plan to Eat is having their annual Black Friday sale this week! This is when I always renew for $20 instead of the usual $40 rate. 🙂
I’m going to include links to the recipes that are available online, otherwise I’ll include links to the resource where I got the recipe. Here’s this week:
- Monday – tomato-basil ramekin eggs (BR), roasted acorn squash with maple butter sauce, salad
- Tuesday – burgers, sweet potato fries, salad
- Wednesday – out
- Thursday – Thanksgiving!
- Friday – baked cod with creamy dill dressing (from the old Nourished Kitchen meal plans), roasted carrots, salad
- Saturday – bratwurst, kale chips, leftovers
- Sunday – chicken wings (we skipped these last week), mixed veggies
- Dessert – pumpkin pie, chocolate pie
- Ferment – kombucha
- Stock – none
I also use Plan to Eat to keep track of recipes, make my meal plan, and generate grocery lists. It’s a fantastic little tool and I think meal planning would be a LOT more work without it!
Linked on Menu Plan Monday.
Please know that if you make a purchase using some of the links on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you!