Please note that the Charlotte Mason-Inspired Kindergarten Curriculum, Seasonal Art Devotions books and prints, Picture Study Aids, and picture study art prints ship separately from apparel, mugs, posters, bags, and stickers. If you purchase these items in the same order, you will have separate shipping charges and they will most likely be delivered at different times.
I do not ship printed kindergarten curricula, Picture Study Aids and Art Prints, and Seasonal Art Devotions and Prints outside of the United States and Canada. Apparel, totes, mugs, posters, and stickers can be shipped worldwide.
I offer free standard shipping on orders for printed kindergarten curricula, Picture Study Aids and Art Prints, and Seasonal Art Devotions and Prints that are over $75. Free shipping does not apply to apparel, totes, mugs, posters, or stickers.
- Shipping Method
- a humble place uses either USPS or UPS services.
- All shipments are shipped using the service selected at checkout. Orders that qualify for free shipping are shipped via the least expensive option using either UPS or USPS based on size and weight.
- Shipping Point
- All orders are FOB origin and the primary shipping point is Castle Rock, CO 80104.
- The shipping point may vary depending on what products are ordered. Apparel, totes, mugs, posters, and stickers are shipped directly from a printing service and will have different shipping points.
- The shipping point may have an impact on overall transit times.
- Transit Time: Any transit times provided by a humble place prior to shipping are estimates only. a humble place assumes no responsibility for the amount of time a shipment is in transit.
- Additional Shipping Charges: Should a shipment be returned to a humble place for whatever reason, the buyer is responsible for additional postage necessary to have the package re-shipped.
- Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Packages: When delivering to a residential address, UPS and USPS often leave packages unattended at your door. It is your responsibility to secure and protect these packages. a humble place is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages once the shipment has been delivered. Refunds and replacements for packages that have been damaged prior to delivery are done on a case-by-case basis – please contact [email protected] for help.
- Shipping rates are subject to change without notice.
Current processing times can be found below. Shipping time is added to these time tables. More specific estimated shipping times are shown at checkout.
Charlotte mason-Inspired Kindergarten Curriculum, Picture Study Aids, picture study prints, seasonal Art Devotions and prints: 1-5 business days
T-shirts, hoodies, and tote bags: 2-7 business days
Posters: 2-5 business days
Stickers: 2-5 business days
Mugs: 3-8 business days
Digital planner covers: 1-5 business days
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept recturns, exchanges, and cancellations for non-digital items
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 day of purchase
The following items can not be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can not accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order!