This Spanish Omelet recipe is one of my go-to meals for a very easy and relatively quick weeknight supper. It also happens to be B’s favorite dish, so it’s a win-win situation! 🙂
Spanish OmeletPrint Recipe
- In a cast iron skillet (or other oven-safe pan), melt the ghee and fry the potatoes until golden — about 15 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the pan with a slotted spoon, and add the onions to the ghee, frying until translucent — about five minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- While the onions are frying, whisk the eggs with with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the onion and potato mixture and cook for five minutes.
- Stick the pan in the preheated oven for about 5 more minutes, or until eggs set.